Friday, June 14, 2013

FREE ONLINE CLASSES

If this 73 year old bod would/could stay in gear 24/7, I don't think there would be enough time to take all the online classes available on www.craftsy.com.

I have downloaded several that I am particularly interested in to better my skills and am working slowly through them. 

The best part is, I can take part any time I want-in the middle of the night, in the a.m. with my coffee, between working on projects-in my pajamas or even n---- [heaven forbid], all at my convenience. I can pick up anywhere I left off. 

AND THE BEST PART IS-a lot of the classes are FREE!

Being a quilter, those are the classes I have concentrated on but there are classes on almost every craft you are interested in whether it be cake decorating, beadwork, crochet, knitting, etc.

Here is the link to take a look: http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=253536&u=705639&m=29190&urllink=&afftrack=

Here are just a few of free classes the above link will take you to:
The Perfect Fit Seamless Crazy Lace Cardigan by myra wood

Quilting Big Projects on a Small Machine by Ann Petersen

Clean & Simple Cake Design by Jessica Harris

Beginner Serging by Amy Alan

that reminds me, I forgot to download the serging class just to brush up on my serging. I have had my machine for a long time but never had any instruction on its use. 

Put the coffee pot on with extra strong brew and take a look.

Happy, happy crafting and
God bless you

Carolyn Wainscott


No comments:

Post a Comment