Saturday, May 4, 2013

Maizin's Tea Party Table & Chairs From Recycled Stuffed Toys













When I need a gorgeous model I call for great, granddaughter, Maizin, and you can see why. This time I wanted to see if she would like my latest creations using recycled stuffed toys to make her a chair and for her dolls-she did. 

This time I borrowed Maizin and her family's farm, WaiBack Forty. No expense had been spared on this latest masterpiece of mine so it had to have the perfect setting-- kind of like the Shirley Temple movie, Heidi.  WaiBack Forty is home to all kinds of animals and I thought just maybe there would be a perfect spot for a little girl's tea party under a tree and sure 'nough, as soon as I pulled in I spied just the setting. 

While editing Maizin's photos and video [I cut come of the photos from the video], I tried different effects and here are the results:


   I couldn't resist the baby goats [I had been principally attacked by 4 orphans when Joey [Maizin's daddy] opened their gate a little while before-they didn't listen when I told them I was not their mama]:

and I have to include these shots of Maizin from a couple of years ago that are in the same folder:




 Maizin enjoys her tea party set and I enjoyed creating them for her so here they are:



If you would like to try your hand at these, here is a video tutorial if you need any help for the little table and chairs:


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy crafting and quilting as much as I do, especially when I can turn things that would just be thrown away into something useful or to be enjoyed. 
God bless you
Carolyn Wainscott
___________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment