Monday, February 4, 2013

Doll Tights from Hannah's Closet

Finally got this tights' pattern for dolls done along with the hoodie pattern. There were videos for both of them that had been forgotten. All I had to do was finish a little editing on each. I did have to redraw them. I wasn't satisfied with the originals that I drug out from the drafting table so it is a good thing they weren't published earlier. 

There were already 3 tights made but to refresh my memory and to make sure everything was ok, I made another pair. 

The tights pattern is available along with other designs from Hannah's Closet @ http://www.craftsy.com/user/43851/pattern-store and the step by step video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWVcE3u7ydU.  


These were all actually from t shirts from my own closet so they are very low cost and work up very quickly like all the other separates available in Hannah's Closet on www.Craftsy.com. 

Check out all the online classes available @ www.Craftsy.com from crocheting to making designer clothing to quilting and lots of other sewing and crafting.

God bless you and have a great time crafting
Carolyn Wainscott

No comments:

Post a Comment